Australia is maybe the continent that has the richest and most diverse wildlife in the world. Here we can find both deserts and tropical rainforests, and a wide range of animals that you can only see “down under”. Here is a couple of photos of some of the most famous ones. Enjoy!
1. The Australian Dingo has lived on the continent for over 40 000 years
2. The Rainbow Lorikeet is one of the more colorful animals you will find
3. Wallabies are a small member of the Kangaroo family
4. The Blue Tongued Lizard is pretty awesome
5. Got to love the short and stubby Wombat
6.The Emu is pretty cool too
7. Koalas love eating eucalyptus
8. The Tasmanian Devil is a down under classic
9.The Frill Necked Lizard is both cute and scary
10. The Galah has style, no doubt about it
If you love animals, here you can check out some more pictures of some Amazing Animal Fights too!